A1000 /A1000M / A1000H Radar Extractor purpose:
- automatic processing of analogue signals from the outputs of a primary radar and ground-based radar interrogator (IFF);
- automatic detection of plots, determination of polar coordinates;
- determining characterictics of air objects based on data interrogator;
- distributions of processed radar data in digital form.
The equipment in mounted in a frame rack installed directly at the radar station or at the command post.
A1000M consists of:
- radar processor;
- high-resolution color LCD display
- trackball manipulator
- external panel with input, control and output connectors
- overvoltage protection unit
- cable kit
Radar processor equipment is mounted in the case of industrial computer and include:
- single-borad industial computer with SVGA adapter;
- HDD or SSD drive
- radar adapter X-RADARA114;
- synchro-resolver adapter A119 (when connected to the radar without ACP and NORTH output signals);
- HDLC adapter A115.
- reception and processing of radar signals from radar statiosn and ground interrogators;
- continuous analysis of own status and the quality of input signals;
- generation and distribution of data to consumers.
- two channels connection: ECHO from radar station and VIDEO from ground interrogator;
- automatic plot detection and determination of coordinates according to the radar data
- decoding of grounf interrogator response;
- correlation between ECHO and VIDEO;
- automatic analysis of the correspondance between amplitude and time parameters of output signals to specified values and tolerances;
- automatic self-diagnostics;
- distribution of data to consumers;
- displey of radar, diagnostics and service information on the monitor screen.
|Operating temperature range||from 0 to +55 C|
|Storage temperatire range||from - 20 to + 60 C|
|Relative humidity||85% at +25 C|
from 660 to 830 mmHg
(from 84 to 107 kPa)