LiTak-Tak is dynamically developing company with the main purpose to provide supplies of air traffic control, radar equipment and surface-to-air missile systems. The company is based in Keturiasdesimt Totoriu village, Vilnius district, Lithuania. The production is manufactured in the newly build factory (up to 4500 sq.m.) equipped with the latest and innovative equipment and a modern laboratory.
LiTak-Tak is specializing in the development and manufacturing of advanced radar data collection and processing systems for civil and defence markets ranging from sophisticated command posts for all types of armed forces to data recorders and simulators. Being incorporated and providing its activities in EU state and supplying equipment of own production LiTak-Tak keeps high standards of services provided and competitive price of equipment supplied.
The combination of decades of experience, modern technologies and world-recognized international standards has resulted in wide range of LiTak-Tak products.
LiTak-Tak provides the services of design, production, modernization, installation and sale of civil and military air traffic control systems. We operate according to the requirements of the integrated quality and environmental management systems implemented in the company, which comply with international standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
LiTak-Tak is responsible for the surrounding environment. We treat resources cost effectively and carefully, to minimize the damage to air, water and land as far as possible, as well as to protect the environment. Therefore, we are committed to:
- Organising and carrying out the activities of the company in line with the requirements of occupational safety and health, environmental protection, information and personal data protection and other legal acts;
- Establishing and maintaining safe and healthy working conditions;
- Following the principles of prevention. Continuously improving the performance and control mechanisms of the analysis and evaluation results, each incident being considered as an opportunity for learning and initiation of change;
- Increasing environmental performance and complying with pollution prevention principles;
- Ensuring the maintenance of the management system and achieving gradual improvement of the system, engaging all employees of the company in the process of improvement;
- Using technologies that minimise the harmful effect on the environment in our activities;
- Pursuing the prevention of pollution and continuous improvement of the condition of the environment;
- Organising an efficient system for the use of raw materials, energy and non-renewable natural resources, performing in such a way as to minimize waste and organize its reuse;
- Improving the management of operational processes and enable personnel to work safely, productively and efficiently, and pursuit better performance;
- Developing the responsibility and understanding of each employee of the company that the protection of the environment and the conservation of natural resources is not only the effort of the company, but also his/her personal responsibility.
LiTak-Tak has all required permits and licenses to carry out its activities, including security clearance, permit for owning firearms, license for manufacture of weapons, A-category weapon accessories, ammunition and their parts, license for repair and modification/upgrade of weapons and ammunition. Also, the company is eligible to participate in NSPA Procurements. The quality of production is confirmed by the ISO:9001 and ISO:14001 certificates.
We have extensive experience in design and production of automation systems for surveillance data acquisition and processing, airspace monitoring systems, integration of defence systems with civil air traffic control.